Please see our list of current vacancies to the right and use the form at the bottom of the page to apply.
As we get busier with guests returning to dining in we are looking for experienced qualified chefs to join our team.
Successful candidates will have experience in authentic Indian food.
Successful Chefs Must have previous experience of working with Indian cuisine. Furthermore Must have extensive understanding of various Indian spices and dishes.
• Prepare all food items as directed in a professional and timely manner
• Able to work with high volume orders
• Must be proficient in all aspects of Indian food preparation and handling
• Must have an exceptional ability to work as an integrated team member & maintain a positive environment
• Follow recipes and presentation specifications
• Operate standard kitchen equipment safely and efficiently
• Cooking dishes according to special dietary requirements of the customers, portion control & wastage reduction
• Maintain a clean working station whilst adhering to health & safety standards & assist with the cleaning of kitchen and equipment
Please use the form below to submit your CV.
As we start to get back to normal trade and hope for a better year after the pandemic, we are looking for part-time waiting staff.
Candidates should have experience in the hospitality/leisure industry and/or customer service.
Successful candidates should be able to work in busy environments and under pressure of multitasking, while delivering polite and professional customer service to our clients.
Candidates should be able to work weekends and evenings as well as late night. Age restrictions may apply due to handling of alcohol being served on the premises.
Please note, public transport to and from Botley is limited.
Please fill out the form below to send us your CV and we look forward to hearing from you.